Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Best Astro Blasters Ride Tips Videos

When in the heat of battle during that 5 minutes of non stop firing, it is a tough thing to remember everything and even to be aware of it all.

How many different rooms are there?
Where are the best targets?
What should you be aming for?

One of the things that helps immensly is being able to sit back and watch the ride and take the time to notice all the things you miss while you are frantically firing away, oblivious to everything but what is in your aim.

Below are some videos I found that realy helped me find the targets and create a strategy.

This first one is a really good video. Just click the link and checkout one of the video links: http://www.visionsfantastic.com/page-buzz.html .

These next few I found on YouTube. There are a lot of videos on YouTube about Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, but these were the ones I found to be the best.


This one is a bit long. Drag the pointer right to the 4 minute mark and you'll get a good video of the ride.




Another Good Video




This one is a bit corny, but this guy is good. I learned a few tricks from this guy. He also has a corny map that is hard to read, but could be helpful I guess. I will link to it later.


If you know of other videos that are good, drop me a line.

No comments: